Thursday, July 21, 2011

Finger Lickin' Good


I'm on a roll! I decided to participate in today's prompt on Clutter Free Classroom's blog.

Share a recipe that you often make during the school year. Bonus points will be awarded if your recipe freezes well or can be made in a crockpot.


Well well well.. have I got the best recipe for you? Yes, I do. That was a confusing sentence. Let me clear things up.. I've got a perfect dip to bring to your next staff carry in. 


I have made this Spicy Corn Dip on several occasions. Once, I made it for a weekly staff carry in and by the time my lunch shift rolled around at 12:15 ... it was gone! I had several people asking me for the recipe. The credit goes to my oh-so-wonderful All Recipes app on my iPhone. 


Delicious mixture of sweet and salty
Now, I won't make you wait any longer. The recipe:



Ingredients

  • 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
  • 1 cup mayonnaise
  • 2 (11 ounce) cans Mexican-style corn
  • 4 green onions, chopped
  • 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
  • 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chiles
  • 1 1/4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese


Directions
  1. In a medium bowl, mix together sour cream, mayonnaise, corn, green onions, jalapeno chile peppers, green chile peppers and cheese. Ready to serve!


Is that easy or what? You literally dump everything in a bowl and viola! You've got a delicious dip that will have everyone drooling over.  Trust me, I speak from experience.



4 comments:

  1. Crunch up some chili cheese fritos and mix it in and serve it as a salad.....I PROMISE it tastes even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delicious! I think Paula Deen does just what Erica suggested. If Paula Deen loves it then it has to be good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to make this dip for a birthday party ! marilyn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What kind of crackers do you use for this dip?

    ReplyDelete

Add This

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...