The Teaching Thief has asked other teachers what their top 10 must haves are.... so once again, I'm jumpin' on that bandwagon.
10. SWEATPANTS. I prefer the XL pair that I can throw on as soon as I get home. I usually barely make it into the door before my shoes are off and I'm into comfy clothing.
9. Fancy schmancy pens. This year, I'm all over the "sharpie pen". yep! It's a another bandwagon thing.
7. Stationary. A coworker gave me a package of thank-you's last year as a "back to school gift". I remember her telling me that I would use them often. Boy was she right! I was often writing notes to parents thanking them for various things. Plus, it's a good excuse to browse that oh-so-wonderful isle at Target.
5. Pedicure! I got mine on Thursday of last week. It was ah-maze-ing.
4. My camera. Have you noticed I photograph everything? My freshmen year of college I took 11,000 pictures. I wish I was lying to you.
2. Time to yourself. I'm all about my Friday and Saturdays. They are my days off from work. I'm a "go-into-work-on-sunday-kinda-gal" but on Saturdays I like to relax... like Frankie has instructed us to.
1. SUPPORT! Nothing is better than a great group of friends to fall back on. For example: this morning I text messaged my sweet friend Jolyn and she wrote back with kind and thoughtful words for my Tuesday. Just what I needed!