Thursday, June 16, 2011

I'm back!

Last time I blogged I was sitting in Flat 6 in London, England. This blog comes straight from my humble abode in Columbia, Missouri. Not near as exciting... but I hope to keep you entertained. 


My friend Ali and I always joked that I was "The Messy Chef" think Muppets Swedish Chef, but a tad bit cleaner. I would walk out of the kitchen after cooking with flour from head to toe and dough in my hair. Instead of being embarrassed, I embraced this new found calling. I find it very hard to believe that anyone can be as clean cut and neat as those television shows! C'mon people, it's not practical!


In an effort to distract myself from working on my Master's Comps Day presentation, I've decided to blog again. This school year was a whirlwind of craziness due to teaching second grade and completing my Masters. Sadly, I had little time to cook or craft (two of my favorite things to do!) Since I have a few months off this summer, I plan to take full advantage of the finer things in life. My very own "Finer Things Club" (if you're an Office fan, you'll understand).

I plan to blog about yummy treats, fun crafts, and books I'm reading. Of course, I'm not creative enough to come up with things on my own, so credit will be given where it's deserved.  Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add This

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...