All day long I thought it was Tuesday. At 3:00, I figured out that it is actually Wednesday. Which means tomorrow is Thursday, but to me it will feel like Wednesday. Huh?
I can't even think of what's going on in my brain right now. It's all mush. Mush-mushy-mush.
|Lovin' From the Oven|
I know what you're thinking...
"C'mon Jordon! A rice krispy treat? LAME."
"I learned that recipe from SNAP, CRACKLE, and POP!"
This rice krispy treat is more than meets the eye. Thanks to the creative genius behind Lovin' From the Oven, we have the "Cake Batter Rice Krispy Treat".
Cake Batter Krispy Treats:
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 10-ounce bag of mini marshmallows (4 cups mini marshmallows)
- 3/4 cup Funfetti cake mix
- 6 cups rice krispies cereal
- 6 heaping tablespoons of sprinkles
- Completely melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Next, stir in the cake mix until dissolved.
- Stir in the cereal until it is evenly coated with marshmallow. Sprinkle in half of the sprinkles and mix and continue stirring.
- Press the mixture into a 9 x 13 baking dish and top with remaining sprinkles. Cut and enjoy!
If you're like me and you love all things Funfetti.. this one is sure to be a hit. Lucky for friends at my school tomorrow, I'll be coming to school with treat in hand.
I should go to bed. I am wearing sweatpants and a huge sweatshirt (commonly known as the gray monster). I have on a lot of clothing for 80 degree weather. I feel like Joey....
Could I be wearing anymore clothes?