Monday, October 6, 2014

Standing in 3 Places at Once!

I'm a BIG fan of tourist attractions. It's in my blood. I come from the family where we had to visit a historical attraction or landmark on every. single. family. vacation. At a young age, I would moan and groan... but now I'm like a kid in a candy store. I can't get enough of standing next to weird attractions that make me detour from travel or pay money to see. 

Tallest man in Branson? CHECK! 

The microphone that THE Elvis Presley sang on? Umm YES PLEASE!


Superman statue in Metropolis, Illinois? Um.. YOU BET!


Beignets at the Cafe du Monde in New Orleans? I'll take 1,000. 


A few weekends ago, I had the pleasure of standing by my best friend's side while she said, "I do" in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Luckily for my bf and I... we got to make a little pit stop for a kodak moment at the 3 corners!


We were standing where three states meet: Kansas, Oklahoma, and Missouri. I felt like Mandy Moore in "A Walk To Remember" when she stood in four places at once. Okay.. I almost felt like Mandy Moore since I was only in three places at once. You get the idea!



Share with me! What are your all-time favorite pit stops, "tourist traps", or detours you've taken?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add This

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...