Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What I'm Reading Wednesday

Happy New Year's Eve! Thanks to Christmas break, I've been able to get caught up on reading - for fun! Here's a look at what I've read and started reading...

The Husband's Secret

Good Reads

I spent my entire Saturday reading and finished this book with my mouth wide open. As more secrets were uncovered, I kept gasping with pure shock. From this point on, please don't tell me any of your secrets - pretty please?


Good Reads
I am on the road traveling quite frequently, so I began Semple's book as an audio book this past Friday. Now, I find myself reading the iBooks version because I can't wait to find out more about Bernadette and those darn gnats from down the road. 

What are YOU reading over break? 

2 comments:

  1. The Husband's Secret looks GOOD!!! I just added it to my wish list. I'd read it right now but I made a New Year's Resolution to finish all my unread and half-read books on my Kindle before purchasing any new books. Ugh...that is going to take awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading all the time! :D

    Anyway, your blog really inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Add This

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...