Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Life Lately - Sweet October

October! Eek! It's one of my favorite months of the entire year, but it's definitely one of the all time busiest. With a combination of parent teacher conferences, writing, reading, plants, animals, football games, family, friends, and everything in between... It's hard to manage it all. I can't complain though. I refuse to! Life is too much fun to do that. 

Here's a few of my favorite snapshots from the past couple weeks. 

Chip's Billboard for the Lake

My Sweet 3-Month Old Niece

A Sneaky 3-Year Old & Grandma's Cake

Saturdays Filled with Tailgating!

A Little Pumpkin Patch Does the Body Good


 Life is grand and jam-packed right now. Who can complain about that? That continuously growing to do list... will keep growing... and I'll keep checking things off in a timely manner. I'll keep reminding myself to take my own advice, too. Until then, I'll keep singing Hakuna Matata. 


It means, no worries for the rest of your days. :)


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love messes! And messy people. :) I tend to be a huge mess, mostly in the kitchen. I like cooking, but it ain't pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with October being a busy month! But in the Midwest, it is one of the most beautiful times of year, worth enjoying!

    EmilyK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog while I was catching up on the entire month of October in blog-land. I'm smitten and your newest follower! :)


    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Add This

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...