Friday, June 15, 2012

I'll Take 6 Heath Bars, Please.

My sweet tooth never sleeps thanks to that little gem, Pinterest. I know that I'm not the only one that has pinned Kim's Snicker's Dip. My mouth was watering just thinking about it. Thanks for the great idea, Kim! 

I do love a Snickers bar - but I was feeling little rebellious. I don't know what it is lately? I'm eating spicier food, I've been folding my laundry more promptly, and I've been sleeping in  - I'm starting to like this rebellious side of mine.  I made a pit stop at Hyvee to pick up the ingredients and I was caught gawking the candy isle for far too long. I was even asked to move to a different isle. Talk about embarrassing. 

Here's my Heath take on Kim's yummy Snickers dip. Enjoy! 


6-7 yummy deliciously chopped Heath bars.


1 big 'ol (8oz) tub of Cool Whip.


2 8oz packages of cream cheese.


1/4 cup of brown sugar.


Don't be afraid to lick the spoon... several times. I sure did! I plan on serving mine with fruit and pretzels.

It's Friday! Hip hip hooray!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness yum!!!! Wow!!!
    I got my little bee book cuz of u!!!!! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo-that sounds INCREDIBLY good! Now I REALLY need something sweet!

    Laura
    Will Grade For Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ALWAYS have Heath bars in my house! This would be perfect!!!!! Thanks for sharing!

    Lara Chapman
    orgteachingaddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So are you dipping this with apples? OMG . . . it looks amazing!!

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Add This

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...