For a little Easter treat, I made a very simple Bunny Bark (snagged from Pinterest of course). It's delicious and hoppy, like a bunny rabbit.
Here's what I used:
- Easter M&M's
- white chocolate chips
- Cover a cookie sheet with wax paper. Sprinkle pretzels and M&M's generously on top of the wax paper.
- Melt white chocolate chips in microwave. Melt for 30 seconds, stir. Melt for 30 seconds, stir. That way you won't burn your chocolate!
- Pour the chocolate over your pretzels and M&M's.
- Stick in the fridge to let harden.
- Break up the bark into bite size pieces and enjoy!
Enjoy your weekend! :)