Monday, July 6, 2015

Tying the Knot - All the Little Details

It happened!
We said, "I do!" 

Seriously, it was the best day ever. 

Now, we get to spend our forever and ever together and that sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me

 My next few blog posts will be dedicated to sharing the little details from the wedding. All of the little details came together because of incredibly talented people in our lives. 


Guests who stayed the night at the  Hotel Bothwell were treated to a welcome bag upon check-in. Each bag was stuffed with treats for their stay in Sedalia and a welcome card detailing the events for the weekend. 


Thanks to my very talented friend, Maggie, and Emily from Fox and Gypsy for turning my jumbled ideas via email into a welcome card masterpiece. As you can see below, the welcome card included the ceremony details, reception timeline, a little background on the Mr. and myself, and some activities to pass the time. 

Isn't it incredible? Lets all band together and encourage Maggie and Emily to start an Etsy shop to share their talents with the world. 


1 comment:

Add This

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...