Friday, November 25, 2011

InstaFriday!


What am I doing on Black Friday? Oh, just relaxing in my pajamas and catching up on a few of my favorite TV shows. Life is grand!


life rearranged

What's better than swinging outside on Thanksgiving? (In Missouri I must add...) Not much! This cute little face is one of the many things I'm thankful for. 


Traditions are the best part of the holidays. Christmas lights and fireworks are one my favorites! 


I jumped the Christmas gun a tad too soon, but I couldn't help it. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at the lake. 



Visit Life Rearranged and link up your InstaFriday submissions. 

Happy shopping, friends!

9 comments:

  1. found you through insta-friday. super cute tree! i can't wait to get mine up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos! I love this time of the year, it's the greatest! Love your tree :)
    Stopping by from InsaFriday :)
    ~a @ www.thislifeissweetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy that Christmas season is finally here. And at last we finally have cooler weather making it seem more like Christmas than summer! :) Stopping by from InstaFriday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh!! I love fireworks!! We only get them at the 4th of july here though... :o(

    LOVE your tree! And your son is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you jumped the gun with Christmas. I wish I had but we'll be decorating this weekend - I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the Christmas tree :) you're so not alone in jumping the gun...me too-ha! Love your pics :) stopping by from InstaFriday

    ReplyDelete
  7. I normally love the unseasonably warm weather like your sweet boy swinging, but for some odd reason this year I'm into snow... But only til January.

    From insta Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm jealous that you get fireworks this time of year!!! we only get them at fourth of july!!! boo.

    thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Add This

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...