Sunday, October 6, 2013

Crayons + Pumpkins

AT LAST!
Fall has arrived in Missouri and I can officially not feel weird about wearing sweatpants and scarves throughout the day. Today, I had ample time to get my creative juices flowing after much neglected DIY time. 

My carving skills are inadequate, so I've jumped on the painting pumpkins bandwagon. My pinterest was filled with images of chevron and polka-dotted pumpkins and melted crayon pumpkins. I decided to give it a whirl this afternoon. 


The Finished Product

Fancy, huh? It definitely brings more color and creativity to my living room. 

Earlier this week, Chip and I decorated the front porch and took a few glamour shots. He's such a photogenic pup!

Have a great week!


P.S. Have you heard the news? The Missouri Tigers AND Kansas City Chiefs are 5-0!! Great start to the football season. MIZ!

3 comments:

  1. OK, my son Joshua and I want to dog sit this precious puppy!! Happy Fall, y'all.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally photogenic!! gorgeous dog. I always feel sad when I see pumpkins decorated by carving them up. They are the most delicious vegetable!! Roast pumpkin, pumpkin soup, pumpkin salad - Oh yummy!!

    Erin
    The E-Z Class

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE crayon pumpkins!
    Your puppy is so adorable. :)
    ZOU! As a fellow Missourian, I am loving football season this year, too.
    Can't wait to go to the Florida game in a few weeks.

    EmilyK

    ReplyDelete

Add This

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...