Monday, December 5, 2011

Simple Things

It may not be Simple Things Sunday, but it's Simple Things Monday over here in my world. This is one of my favorite linky parties to join.

I spent the weekend with my dad and sister in beautiful (and busy!) New York City.  It was great spending quality time with my family. Who could ask for anything more?

A beautifully lit Christmas tree in the middle of the hustle and bustle of NYC. Simple pleasures of life!


Entertaining myself with a cooke next to the Empire State Building. So simple!


Check out Simple as That for more delightful simple pleasures.



1 comment:

  1. I'm new to your blog today! Lovely pictures! I'd love for you to link these pics up at my 1st ever "Life is About... blog hop" going on now!

    Blessings,
    Breena
    mommyknowslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Add This

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...