Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pasta For 2

I spent my Saturday evening cooking up a deliciously great dish with someone equally as great. Now, I've got plenty of leftovers and Netflix can stream on my Wii. (No, the pasta did not have an affect on my Wii)

Spaghetti with Tomatoes, Black Olives, Garlic, and Feta Cheese
Food & Wine


Ingredients:

  • 1 1/2 pounds tomatoes (about 3) seeded and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
  • 1/2 cup black olives
  • 1/4 pound feta cheese, crumbled
  • 3 tablespoons drained capers 
  • 3 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon fresh-ground black pepper
  • 3/4 pound spaghetti
  • 6 tablespoons olive oil
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced


  1. In a large glass or stainless-steel bowl, combine the tomatoes, olives, feta, capers, parsley, salt, and pepper.
  2. In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook the spaghetti until just done, about 12 minutes. Drain.
  3. Meanwhile, in a medium frying pan, heat the olive oil over moderately low heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the cooked pasta and the garlic oil to the tomato mixture and toss.

    I double dog dare you to try it. You won't regret it!

    Etsy

    Remember for your Tuesday.. it's best to be silly, be honest, and be kind! 

    3 comments:

    1. The pasta looks delicious, and I Just adore that print:) It's the truth!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Yummy. Come cook for me. And Rock Chalk Jayhawk :)

      Lindsay

      ReplyDelete
    3. Yummy! I make a pasta like this and use kalamata olives...I love Greek! =)

      I would love for you to visit me when you get the chance and maybe follow me back! =)


      Heather
      Heather's Heart

      ReplyDelete

    Add This

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...